Warsaw International Medical Congress
14th Warsaw International Medical Congress will be held at the Medical University of Warsaw on May 10th-13th, 2018. Abstract submission deadline is February 18th.
We believe that there is a huge need of international meetings for medical students. Such events provoke discussion, lead to mutual cooperation, provide inspiration and encourage young scientists to further endeavors. Therefore, we would like to invite you to Warsaw International Medical Congress 2018 edition. Students from all over the world are welcome to register and present their research, attend workshops, keynote lectures and thematic sessions.
Keynote lectures will be given by famous specialists including:
- Professor Robert Lefkowitz, Duke University Medical Centre, USA- Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry in 2012
- Professor Nikolaus Rajewsky, The Human Cell Atlas, Helmholtz Association, Germany
- Professor Esther Troost, National Centrum for Tumor Diseases, Germany
- Professor Nandu Goswami, Medical University of Graz, Austria
- Professor Victor Tybulewicz, The Francis Crick Institute, UK and more.
Students can choose to present their research in 27 different scientific sessions including Dentistry Session, Case Report Sessions and PhD Students Session.
WIMC offers a wide range of workshops – during the previous edition participants could choose their desired workshops out of 30 different fields.
The rich social programme is another reason for joining the Congress – the Opening Ceremony, Gala Dinner, medical students’ party and “Warsaw by night” are events that should not be missed!
Last year there were 600 young scientists from 30 countries willing to present over 380 papers during the 13th Warsaw International Medical Congress. These numbers mean that a great event is approaching.
Please visit our website, twitter and facebook profile for more details:
Students’ Scientific Association
Medical University of Warsaw