ISCOMS 2021 GOES DIGITAL!
Visit one of the world’s leading
student congresses in (bio)medical sciences.
The International Student Congress Of (bio)Medical Sciences, also known as ISCOMS,
is a non-profit organisation made up of students that aims to promote student research and the international exchange of it.
- ISCOMS – the International Student Congress Of (bio)Medical Sciences – is one of the world’s leading student congresses in (bio)medical sciences.
- The 27th edition of ISCOMS took place on the 4th of June 2020 and was the first digital edition ever: DISCOMS.
- The 28th edition of ISCOMS will take place from the 8th of June until the 10th of June 2021. More information will follow soon.
- For all questions regarding participation, fees, presenting your research on the digital platform and more; please visit our FAQ page.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- People who have just graduated, but conducted their research while being a student
- For Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Dentistry, Human Movement Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering & Life Science and Technology students
If you aren’t going to present your research, you can always visit ISCOMS as a non-presenting participant!
ISCOMS is accepting one more abstract this year! Have you recently conducted ground-breaking research and do you want to participate in the 28th edition of ISCOMS as a presenting participant? Then this is your final chance to present your research in an oral session at the world’s leading (bio)medical student congress! The ISCOMS Breaking News period will be open until the 28th of April.
More information on how to write an abstract can be found here!
Time left until the start of ISCOMS 2021