ISCOMS 2021 GOES DIGITAL!
Visit one of the world’s leading
student congresses in (bio)medical sciences.
The International Student Congress Of (bio)Medical Sciences, also known as ISCOMS,
is a non-profit organisation made up of students that aims to promote student research and the international exchange of it.
- ISCOMS – the International Student Congress Of (bio)Medical Sciences – is one of the world’s leading student congresses in (bio)medical sciences.
- The 27th edition of ISCOMS took place on the 4th of June 2020 and was the first digital edition ever: DISCOMS.
- The 28th edition of ISCOMS will take place from the 8th of June until the 10th of June 2021. More information will follow soon.
- For all questions regarding participation, fees, presenting your research on the digital platform and more; please visit our FAQ page.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- People who have just graduated, but conducted their research while being a student
- For Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Dentistry, Human Movement Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering & Life Science and Technology students
If you aren’t going to present your research, you can always visit ISCOMS as a non-presenting participant!