Fees & Payment
Here you can find the fees for the physical congress. For those who would like to have the full ISCOMS-experience, we advise you to purchase both the Universal Congress Pass and the Universal Social Pass.
The Universal Congress Pass includes the following:
- Tuesday the 6th of June: Congress day 1
- Wednesday the 7th of June: Congress day 2
- Thursday the 8th of June: Congress day 3
The Universal Congress Pass gives access to the Scientific Programme only.
The Universal Social Pass includes the following:
- Sunday the 4th of June: Welcoming night
- Tuesday the 6th of June: Social Programme day 1
- Wednesday the 7th of June: Social Programme day 2
- Thursday the 8th of June: Social Programme day 3
The Universal Social Pass includes all the Social Activities (except the Post Congress Tour) for a reduced fee. This Pass can only be purchased in addition to the Universal Congress Pass.
A congress day-ticket includes:
- Access to the congress on either Tuesday June 6th, Wednesday June 7th or Thursday June 8th.
- Participation in workshops, sessions, and keynote lectures.
- Tea, coffee, cold water, soda and lunch.
A Pre-course ticket includes:
- Access to the Pre-course on Monday 5th of June
- Access to several speed keynote lectures
- Participation in scientific-orientated workshops
- Participation in mastering classes to enhance your research skills
- Tea, coffee, cold water, soda, and lunch
– International Bank Transfer
– Bank Transfer
– Western Union